Ambygo® Autoclave Cooker Type Electric
Inclusive of all Taxes
Ambygo® Autoclave Cooker Type Electric (ACV)
- Ambygo® Autoclave cooker type electric is made from wrought Virgin Aluminium sheet.
- All materials and components of food grade quality.
- Sterilizing Temperature : 121°C
- Operating Pressure : 15 psi
- Silver mirror finish
- With double safety valve.
- Precisely tested pressure regulator and precision pressure gauge.
- Gasket Release System (GRS) and safety valve that automatically defuses pressure to safe level.
- Capacity : 10 Ltr. to 60 Ltr.
- All our cooker type portable autoclaves come with outer stand, inner stand and power cable.
Sizes Available :
- 9" dia x 11" Electric Autoclave, 13 Ltrs., Weight : 4 kg
- 12" dia x 12" Electric Autoclave, 23 Ltrs., Weight : 7 kg
- 12" dia x 22" Electric Autoclave, 40 Ltrs., Weight : 10 kg
- Sizes available from 9 to 60 Ltr. For Other Sizes, please fill up the bulk enquiry form.
Country of Origin : India
- Ambygo® is a leading manufacturer and exporter of cooker type autoclaves from India.
- Autoclaves Aluminium Pressure Cooker Type Electric is made of aluminium deep-drawn seamless construction.
- Ambygo® autoclaves are ideal sterilization machines for clincs, nursing homes, hospitals and laboratories.
- Our range of cooker type autoclaves are also ideal for the sterilization needs of Tatoo industry.
- Cooker autoclaves are available online for dental clinics
- It uses steam to sterilize medical equipment, surgical dressings, glass, utensils, - Rapidly and efficiently
- DO NOT operate the autoclave without water
- Avoid using hard water
- Close the lid properly and carefully, DO NOT attempt to open it during operation with force
- Make sure that the rubber gasket is in a good shape and condition
- DO NOT use any alkaline solution in the unit
- DO NOT put any extra additional on the stopcock
- Clean and dry the unit after use.
Convenient and Safe Handling : Ambygo® Autoclaves come with heat-resistant bakelite handles and a steam release/control valve, ensuring safe and convenient handling during the sterilization process.
We at Mahika Medical Pvt. Ltd. (Brand owners of Ambygo®) are committed to delivering Autoclaves of the highest quality that meet stringent industry standards. Our Electric Autoclave Pressure Aluminum Body combine user-friendliness, efficiency, and advanced safety features to provide outstanding sterilization performance. Experience the difference with our Autoclave and place your trust in Ambygo® for all your medical and hospital equipment needs.
Parts of Autoclave :
- Heating Element : For heating the water.
- Gasket : For preventing the loss of vapor and heat.
- Steam Releasing Valve : To replace air present within the autoclave before sterilization and steam after sterilization.
- Pressure Regulating Valve (Stop Cock) : To maintain the vapor pressure within the chamber by releasing excess steam during sterilization.
- Safety Valve : To release excess steam if the stop cock fails to operate properly.
- Tripod Stand : To place the products that you want to autoclave.
- Vacuum Releasing Valve (Optional) : To create a pre-vacuum, prior to its operation.
The standard models of these autoclave machines are available from 9 to 60 liters of capacities. In addition to standard models, we also offer customized portable autoclaves at highly competitive price.
Designed ergonomically, our portable autoclaves feature long years of worry-free performance, maximum efficiency and safe operation. Being compact in design, these systems occupy very low bench space; hence, perfect for places where space is a major issue. They are also simple to use, operator needs to special training prior using. No installation is needed, all you need to do is plug and use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.